Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Suspicions ie. paranoid..is Homeland SecurityWatching..listening

Robert M Ramstad

Tom, i'm telling u privately about what happened this morn...nothing serious...but.. I've been a little interested in my next door neighbor chris. he's extremely intelligent, has his own shop ,has a foosball game every tues..I've been invited over but never really felt comffy...He tells me he retired green berate and fought in vietnam...Problem is ..he's to young has two girls 12 and 8 aprox..nice family. The next is a retired sharp shooter who drives truck...he returns normally fri afternoon..both these people are across alley. The air force punk who threatened me is in my backyard...Frankly, i don't believe what i've been told...chris's wife takes girls to and from school...But I've noticed that when he leavves and is gone for week she disappears with girls also..When he reappears she reappears...The quesstion is why? If he's working around town or even out of town, you would think she would keep to her routine. Because i feel uncomfort able when overthere i started watching him.. Most of his so called buddies are in their 20-30 he his in 40-50 to young to be V vet...his friends are to young to be fellow vets playing foosball... The whole thing doesn't add up. Today, a chevy silver kingcab Lic #B18159Y ..wa  believe pulled in.. I happened to walk into the kitchen..noticed someone about to get out...The door was about 1/4 open...when i noticed i stopped to look ..the door closed..not completely.....I left the kitchen..The door started opening again....I appeared in kitchen ..door closed..I disappeared.. the door is 80% open...and slowly closes...And so it went....I'm sure that someone was watching me they shouldn't be ble to see me kitchen...I checked the house across at SS house, the upstairs blinds were open .normally cloised.. i checked chris house upstairs blinds were open... This went on for 30-45 min..opening door and then cl,osing it everytime i could see truck...No one ever did get out of truck...finally chris came out with two others i think one was SS man the other was wearing carhart bibs carrying old bbq...He proceeded to get into truck.. but strangely, He got into drivers side. I never did see who was opening door. I had assumed it was the driver...After they left, the family car left and then chris's white jeep ? left...Normally, i don't pay any attention to my neighbors.. I couldn't help but believe that something didn't add up overthere...I feel as if i was being observed one house or both..why else would the door open and the close every time i walked into the kitchen and the person never did get out...The SS guy is greybeard in 50's..even he is too young for vietnam...The mystery deepen..I just saw chris "I believe" walking towards one ways...I think it's him from black jacket looks suede, his walk and mannerisms even tho he had his back to me...It's none of my business, but i have a creepy feeling a feeling which i have never had before...I'll keep you posted



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment