Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Letter to Defense one

Who the hell is Dawisha...Why is she ? a Kremlin expert.
Russia has a very obvious need to be part of Europe.  The "allies" are constantly stirring up trouble.  The latest is the Illegal takeover of a soverign democratic state by the IMF, Germany and the USA.
I'm a supported of vladimir and i hope and pray that all Nato forces are killed or neutralized..
As an american i no longer support any activities of the USA Pentagon.
I believe that the geatest threat to the USA pentagon is the USA citizens.
I also believe that the USA pentagon deals drugs specifically heroin produced in afganistan and shipped to Pakistan and bought to the USA by diplomatic pouch..The same as heroin from colunbia.
I don't believe the DEpt of defense cares or works for the citizens of the USA.  The term "Projection of power" tells the whole story..The usa forcing countries to "bended needs" As a usa citizen i wish the Iranians and russians kill and defeat any "projection of power" in their direction . I'm not interested in eating food stolen from kindergartners by the schoolyard bully....
 I don't recall Yanukovich ever sending a letter of resignation.. As far as I am concerned the Ukraine Gov't is based in Donesk.. Please send a reference so i can read the letter of resignation.I don't recall Yanukovich ever sending a letter of resignation.. As far as I am concerned the Ukraine Gov't is based in Donesk.. Please send a reference so i can read the letter of resignation.

No comments:

Post a Comment