Sunday, January 4, 2015

Artist Wanted

Artist Wanted: Depict the tortured

As most of you know, I've taken on the specific job of forcing Satans' minion CIA Chief  #kittykutter John Brennan, to be removed from office..As long as he is in office,  he can keep his subordinates and the truth safe from us.

When I heard that the Torturers  #kittykutters were anally and  orally torturing their Muslim victims, I couldn't help but compare it to the torture and humiliation of Jesus Christ by the Romans.
As a Christian, I believe all torturers, whom i call  #kittiekutters are bound for hell !

As part of my assault on CIA Chief John Brennan and his Crew of  #kittykutters.  I'm looking for an artist to depict the suffering of the tortured.
I see a man sitting on a bench,  legs shackled,  arms shackled out, A tube shoved in his throat and out his ass..

Each one of victims represent Christ suffering on the cross..
There is no situational ethics..as they suffer on the cross.  Only their cry-out " My God , my God why have you forsaken me..?
One might ask that of all Americans.

Torture is Wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment