Thursday, January 29, 2015

My Apology

Dear Bob/Rachael family., Kristina, Sheryl:

I am sorry for my outbursts...I have problems with my memory.  When Rachael sent message to me..I miss understood  the meaning of facebook post.  Believe it or not Robert M Ramstad underlined and formally addressed  spooked me...I didn't recognize my own facebook name ? and took offense!  completely my fault...It was today listening to @PatRobertson and praying with him, I was challenge to man up..I,ve been called for some months to do this...but like most people was prideful and didn't want to do the right thing...so I'm here today to ask your forgiveness.
Bob, I have had a problem with you for many years.  When you 12 or so you decided you didn't want to be with me anymore.  That was a choice that deeply hurt. me.  But, it was your right to make this choice.
I've always been interested in my grand children but somehow was left out of the loop.  I didn't even feel welcome at your wedding. or in your home.
The only time we've been together have been formal occasions....For appearances only..This wrong..but it is what it is!
I've been so hurt I don't even remember my Grandchildren names...It hurts to much to go there..When Lou was born,  I called and asked if I could come to visit...I was excited...a grand-daughter,..wow!  I was pumped!   I wanted to see her, to hold her, to brag about her...You said No! Rachael was Breast feeding and shouldn't be bothered.  I know Bob!  I watched you Breast feeding for 2 years? or more.. I even remember your mother crying on our flight to Hawaii...You rejected her milk and drank out of a cup..It was wonderful but sad, because it marked a turning point of you becoming all growed up.  A time to celebrate, a time to reflect.  A time for your mother to cry.   I beamed..we were on track !   Sheryl would get over it...A time for making babies..
So I was hurt on that telephone call...secreatly my mind forgot Lou s  (louisa) name, forgot she was born, forgot the conversation.  forgot everything..  later you called me a liar for forgetting the hurt.. I am truly sorry...I didn't mean to forget....i just forgot.
I cannot change the past.
I cannot make you understand
All i can really do is say I'm sorry,
I hope and pray that You and your family will forgive me.
I've always been really interested in Rachael...and your family.
I loved when Lou showed me her new princess outfit..
I bear this cross in Jesus Christ name.
I ask that you will forgive me in his name, Amen
Your father Robert M Ramstad

No comments:

Post a Comment