Sunday, March 9, 2014

Why I,m Removing Google

I don,t like google--I believe they are collecting info for the NSA. Google will not let you pick your own Level of security. I,m having trouble remembering my pass words. It is interesting to note that goole owns both Youtube and facebook (?) These sites are dedicated to collecting info. Google is also, overlaying ads on utube which you must click on to remove--thus forcing you to acknowledge your look at the ad and getting paid for their chicanery . I,m going to remov...e google+chrome.. google earth will have to stay..
Today i,m filing a flight plan with google to fly old Hwy 12--looking for a better place to live .with more warmth ,aka, growth degree days.. Strangely.one hundred mi south. they grow everything from water melons,to corn and grapes--u name it.. here in spokane we get too much cold spill over from the interior..esp in the spring.. example-last june no growing days until the 27 of june..Soil temps play a big role.
Corn in pasco was almost knee high when my corn was less than one foot high..my garden was a disaster! Pasco has a farmers market It should be spectacular...many hispanics work in farming--they are experts from planting to picking, I,ve always thought..if I was the banker .. would i give a mortgage to a hispanic or a ignoramus from california, who would I give the mortgage to ? This spring, i may start driving down to shop for vegtables--starting with aspargus.. you can buy rt out of the field.. fill the van up ..and sell from my front yard , which is one block off ash/maple spokane,s main n/s oneways Of course you can buy salmon from our indian friends for a dollar a pound. that would have to be by special order..
See More

  • Robert M Ramstad

No comments:

Post a Comment