Monday, March 10, 2014

Thoughts on the Ukraine

Yesterday, i was on twitter,  this site is deceptive..it is so easy to attack someone and say something really stupid..  I got so wound up i couldn,t sleep until...So beware..I,m 70 and I don,t care what people think (thats a lie)! I care deeply. None- the-less..if I don,t speak now, you may actually believe the United States propaganda on NPR and now the BBC to convince you.  But I Don,t.. For example the Ukraine.. The West wants you to believe that the ursurpers are legitimate. But, Facts show that the elected President won fair and square. The election was certified.. He has served two years already.  So whats going on. I believe that Germany is trying to conquer the Ukraine and bankrupt them so they can turn it into a client state like Greece..This is of course is the Russian Bread basket.  And the west would love to force Russia into buying food,  thus destabilizing Russia.  They better be careful..I,m not going to put the russian bear in a corner and neither should the west.  By stealing the Ukraine, it will help europe balance their gas costs.
P>S>

No comments:

Post a Comment