Sunday, March 9, 2014

brian, the word is "nothing" not "little" unless you have spent time in prison. I myself , have spent time in prison but i know "nothing" because i,m white and can,t possible know..Here is what I know: Years ago sheryl and I and baby bob moved to charlotte nc so i could be a super hero. It was like moving into a slightly different different culture. I felt good. I had just seen "Cool Hand Luke..." Luckily,that was history or was it? Driving to Greenville sc we crossed the state to my surprise, there was a chain gang, big as life. every man in black and white, chained together, working in harmony as they weed wacked away. Some sheriff or judge or prosecutor, or all in harmony--making money.. funny thing is when your in jail--fresh air and exercise sound awful good, compared to solitary. Thus began my real education.. Next, i discovered, My fellow wrestlers were redneck sunofbitches that worshipped southern ways,and loved George Wallace govenor of Alabama
I hope i have,t offended bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment