Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What the sheriff had to say. (1)

We had just about made it back, when the phone suddenly and persistently began  ringing. I let it ring we were only 100 ft from the road. I did't want to stop, it would be soon enough when we got to the van.  I fumbled for the phone..it was the sheriffs dispatch..i was schocked!  Do you own 1993 chev van..i struggled--a-a 93?  I thought it was a 96..is it parked on valleyview rd?  What the hell do you want??  I,m walking my dog.?  I thought so....by the gate...legally parked?  What?? I,m only 75 feet from the van next to the rd.  The sheriff is there--he,d like to see you.. He is rt in front of me--I wave--he pulls up.  This was the nastiest day of the spring---it rained all day--cold as ice,wind blowing. Rocky and I where cold. 

The sheriff was nice enough.  He looked good -so he thought.. "We got a call-from some neighbors.  They are concerned he hesitated, curious too."   I said  "you would think i could walk my dog in peace..  I was stunned! I couldn't walk my dog without the sheriff sicking his nose up my ass?  My mind reeled.. sheriff,power lines, and radio towers.  "I was kindda curious myself--thought you might be pulling wire-- or sumsuch"  he observed.  "Yea ,thats right sheriff , a 68 yr old felon is going to walk up to the top of mt. baldy with his service dog and strip copper wire from a hi-volt line.".   He looked at me.  "Did you know your tresspassing"? he offered.  "In this county you must have the landowners permission..you are assumed to be trespassing"  I know i offered.  "cattle have more rights then humans".*  "i,m so sick of neighborhood snitches, but, they are so terrorized. The US gov,t has been  terrorizing people around the globe my entire life.."Duck and Cover"..

I refuse to be afraid.. I mind my own business and never call the cops unless needed..  I had a neighborhood punk--walk into my house--i called the cops--gave them a description. He was picked up 2 blocks away.  Rocky n I rode in the back seat, cruised by and i identified the man.  I don't hate the cops but i don't like them either. The truth is that in my life the police have caused more damage then good..but who ya gonna call?  They have also stolen more then the thieves .. I,m not afraid of my neighbors--but i move away from cops.  And never hang were the cops are..  "Do you mind if i leave"?   We walked to the van, my legs wobbly rocky limping.. my mind reeled i felt assaulted. I looked back,  "It,s getting where an old man can,t even walk his dog anymore".
Do you mind if i leave? Looking, i turned. "Where can an old man walk his dog" I asked. Rocky was quiet, my mind seethed, we trudged up the hill. Something had happened ? But what ?

It,s a week later now i,ve spent a lot time weeping. I had maintained the illusion that i was free for 68 years. The sheriff shattered that dream. An illusion is real a dream is not.. It,s flashes of truth,about America today and the illusion of freedom. Americans are the greatest liars in the world--mostly to themselves.

I,m on a country lane, it,s getting dark We are cold, tired and defenseless. Confronted by an armed man. Telling me i better mind the man. I looked at him, he was dressed like a storm trooper. My father died in France fighting Fascist's, Nazi,s in France and here he was-right in front of me. And i had to ask him if i could leave?.

Background:
Spokane county is a bastion of right wing thinking in action. The aryan nation is well represented in the police forces of Spokane county; The Spokane police guild and the sheriff are involved . The racists support and work with both. There is also a large retired military population that thinks white is right!
This is the society i live in. These people believe that they are special, that they deserve special treatment, special laws, tax rates, clubs, and that they are good-ol-boys and good girls. because they are especially blessed by god and manifest destiny to rule all things and men too. *  Whatever, if your an ol man an want to walk your dog--

Don,t forget to: CALL THE SHERIFF.509-4562233!



* 100% my opinion rr




*Cattlemens association open range law--you must fence out cattle--

No comments:

Post a Comment