Friday, April 27, 2012

Rockies 1st fish cont,d

enough about the fishing tackle.

rocky n i found a safe fishing spot. on one side of the bush i had about 30 ft to work. the translation is 10 casting spots.  In this case- a deep water slot shallowed out.  i caught all my fish where it started to shallow--a common spot for fish to lay.  the other side of the bush was also about 10 spots to casts..
On this adventure i decided to use up my oldest spoons and spinners. i,m talking old!  i wanted to bounce them off the bottom, learn the bottom, my drop rate and being the winter-- work them slowly as possible..  On rockies end, i wanted to watch his behavior...would he be a roamer or a stay homer?

rocky love,d the water. First thing he did was to stick his whole head under water and fetch me a rock..  i caught the hint of where his name comes from.  He wanted to swim but was afraid.  I watched him grab sticks (roots)on the bottom and get as far out on the rocks as possible.. I knew he would fall in. I waited patiently, until it happened.  I watched him sink slowly, down to his shoulder,down to his head-nose and eyes starring at me.  Suddenly, i saw him start moving, slowly his paws opened up-web feet-looked oregonian to me..hauled himself out. shook himself off and went rushing about full of joy.  He filled me with joy.

Rocky Reacts

No comments:

Post a Comment