Monday, April 16, 2012

my commitment to rocky:  i told rocky i would take him walking everyday and that he would never be in  crate again.  i took the crate with me so that he would not be tempted to get another.  I gave it away..   i watched rocky fall off his seat in everyway possible--i could not believe he,d never ridden shotgun before. he fell on his head, he fell on his back, he fell out the drivers side door.  my brain started working on the 3rd day and i started protecking him- i had not tried to make him fall--he had no idea of how to ride in a truck..i had watched rocky fall out.. surprised that he was falling !  he jumped out of the van and caught his harness on the door post.  luckily i was close and helped, avoid a disaster,  that was last august.  i have a duty to protect my dog..  it,s now april,  rocky still hates juping in or out of the front seats: but i have used the potential disaster to build trust with my rocky.  if he needs to go in or out he waits for me to assist n watch his back side.

rockys 1st fish

rocky alerts

rocky gets in a fight

every day

No comments:

Post a Comment