Wednesday, November 14, 2018

letter to twitter 11/14/18

I have asked before :  What is thhe length of my suspension??  I have never received an answer.?  This means that the length of my "so-called" suspension depends on the pettiness of Twitter.  It could be 1 day or forever.  Or maybe, twitter wants to impose a life sentence on me?, I'am after-all 76!
Twitter claims that my tweet was abusive in some manner. I disagree.

The abuser is Twitter!
Twitter has litterally stuffed a sock in my mouth!  This in a country that values open discourse, we have "enshrined"  free speech in 'our' constitution.

Twitter appears to be the one who yelled "FIRE" in a crowded theatre.
Twitter, an american company, run by an american wants to control the language and the shape of the discourse in America and across the Globe.
 What will the courts think?
Besides stuffing a sock in my mouth, Twitter has also cut off communication with my followers, they probly think I died, I haven't.  Twitter also stops any reference to Tweets by others'  I,m referred to a tweet only to find myself BLOCKED!
Twitter has also blocked access to my account and refuses to send a "download" of all my tweets and now all correspondence between Twitter and myself.

Twitter is 'Guilty as Hell' as violating the free speech rights of thousands of Americans.

I expect, and will join, any lawsuit regarding Twitters lawlessness, deceit and abusive behavior.Twitter is 'Guilty as Hell' of violating the free speech rights of thousands of Americans.
I expect, and will join, any lawsuit regarding Twitters lawlessness, deceit and abusive behavior.  To this end, I have started a 'Go-fund-Me' account which you can visit and contribute to,... so Twitters anti-Americanism can be held in check.  To this end, I have started a 'Go-fund-Me' account which you can visit and contribute to,... so Twitters anti-Americanism can be held in check.   I

On Tuesday, November 13, 2018, 10:36:31 PM PST, support@twitter.com wrote:


No comments:

Post a Comment