Thursday, November 15, 2018

Letter to Twitter 11/15/18

I'm not actually appealing my locked account.  The account was locked for no good reason.  While you may think my tweet offensive, I think not! and I believe most adults would agree.
You claim my tweet was abusive ... I ask  How!, in what way?  I believe that Trump is a pedofile and I believe that Bill Cosby is is a necrophiliac.
Am I not allowed my opinion?
Twitter refuses to say which word, pharse or sentence is abusive and why?  If Twitter is going to operate based on community standards then I ask what community? who's standards?  Certainly Not the American standard of Free speech, with the exception of yelling Fire! in a crowded theatre.  So my question is: who is in the so-called community?  I believe it is in fact a small # of people directing mathimaticians to write an analog to filter out things the "small # of executives object to. 
So if we desire to know the community we are talking about then we must know what religion they are or not.  We need to know what culture they come from.  These people believe in free speech for themselves and friends who agree with them.
Until this point I have limited myself to this one issue.  But! there are many other issues such as blocking my ability to access the tweets of others when I'm referred to an internet page.  Twitter has not only blocked my access to all tweets, it has also blocked my access of my followers tweets.  In other words Twitter has not only blocked me from tweeting they have blocked me from reading other peoples view.
This morning on "The View" they had a screensht of a tweet by the vile Donald Trump, a man I blocked when he first started running.  I didn't tell him not to tweet, I didn't bar him from reading others tweets and I didn't bar him from access to all of his tweets for his coming history.
Donald Trump doesn't know and doesn't care if I've blocked him or not.  And, that's OK.  Mr Trump and anyone who doesn't like my muse can block me.

I'm writing this letter not because I'm begging you for anything except free speech! and if you are truly American you'll agree.
PS.  I'm a slow starter so I'm sharpening my claws by writing this series of letters.  I.m also going to send a copy to "The View" and to Mr Acosta of CNN.  Unlike TWITTER ,Americans value free speech and are willing to fight for it.
Respectfully,
Robert M Ramstad.
On Monday, November 12, 2018, 1:17:23 PM PST, Twitter Support wrote:


Hello,

We received your appeal regarding your account. We will review the information you provided and respond as soon as possible.

Thank yo

No comments:

Post a Comment