Thursday, July 24, 2014

Letter to Facebook family and friends 71st. b'day

My b'day is August 16.  I,m being forced to accept the simple reality that i,ve out lived my clothes.. I,m trying to live on 1,006$/mo + 37$ in food stamps.  In away i,m being punished for living  at home--which i dearly luv..Dshs wants me to live in senior housing which would save me several hundred dollars / mo.  and maybe i should ! but i love gardening and puttering around i have a boat 12 ft and motors .  Fact is i,ve got great neighbors with one exception..

my b,day wishes:  I,m looking for used/new sweatshirts X-lg, i like zippered  and hooded sweatshirts-I've got size 13 or 14 foot size and need socks and walking shoes..also a nice winter jacket would be nice.  I gave my last winter jacket to a fellow who was being transported to Wisconsin and he needed it more then me.

I went fishing yesterday.  For the first time i lost a rod overboard then rocky managed to step on and break my other rod.  My tackle box was stolen out of the boat.. I,m looking forward to fishing this fall on the spokane river.  I,ve lost all my spinners and spoons (my favorite way of fishing)  all to a good cause though, the bottom of the river/fish.  I like Mepps but i,ve had good luck with Bud spinners , which are much cheaper.. So i don,t mind using them.. used lures are also ok..as long as they have paint/shine I have to replace the hooks with singles anyway. Fishing rod and reel are on my wish list.  I especially like Zebco closed face spinning reels  33XBL..They are cheap 15-30$  Rods need to be stiff and 6 or 7 ft...15-30$

I,m living  my life under Gods Grace  I was telling Holly yesterday that my life is so blessed...I don,t understand why? why me lord..what have I ever done?  But blessed I am and I accept Gods Grace..

My address is 2811 n. oak st. Spokane ,wa...tele# 5097014178

No comments:

Post a Comment