Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Gardening in eiffy Weather

  • I just want to know if my garden will grow and when? Everty spring in town we have a wk of warm weather followed by 3 wks of cold weather. the plants stop growing and are asaulted by pests.. Last year it was in the 60,sF until june 26, then turned bl...See More
  • Robert M Ramstad This spring i used plastic cover for may and june...I discovered half my problem is the finches love to eat my garden..They love tender greens esp my beets, lettuce and peas. I,m starting to wonder if they can hear the seeds growing under ground...I think they can..
  • Robert M Ramstad I also would like you to know that the food chain here in spokane is breaking.. I haven,t seen any grasshoppers or other insects. The trout population in the Spokane River is very healthy, but will overtime change because of no insects... I have seen ...See More

No comments:

Post a Comment