Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Everything you,ll ever need to know about colonoscopyies

I,ve just finished my second colonoscopy sp? "O Joy" no problems. according to the doctor my colon is a true beauty. so, onward towards 80--can you believe it? I feel sorry for all you suckers who need one..The Ducolax 12 tabs and sodium ?? really do clean you out in the 24 hrs of fasting before hand. my advice... make sure all your underware is clean and folded, make sure you have plenty of clean towels available, and lastly have a carton of toilet paper on hand..PS some ankle catchers might come in handy--so you don,t have to wash the floor...
PSS!.... Don,t forget to put a rubber on your bed!
SEE: now you know what wisdom is!

Like · ·
  • Robert M Ramstad
    Write a comment...

 


Like · ·
  • Robert M Ramstad



    Write a comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment