Sunday, December 2, 2018

Letter to Twitter Help12/2/18

On Tuesday, November 27, 2018, 5:00:53 PM PST, Twitter Support wrote:


We just sent you a password reset for the Twitter account associated with your email address. Click the link in that email to create a new password for your account. If you have any trouble selecting a new password, please try accessing the reset link from a computer while signed out of all other Twitter accounts
Please note: Password reset links expire for security reasons. If the link has expired and you're in need of a new one, please reply to this email.

If you haven’t been receiving our password reset emails, check your spam folder to make sure they aren't being filtered.

Thanks,

Twitter Support,

Re: hack and changing password
.
Bullshit! Twitter has locked/suspended my account .
I don't have access to my account.
Further, Twitter has directly interferred with my life, much like my neighbor, who told me , "I must go into my house, if he or family were in their backyard.

Twitter is an un-American company who's CEO is trying to censor me and others for their beliefs. It is obvious that Twitter is Trying to shape the American discourse, just like the Russians. Twitters community standards refleck poorly compared to American community standards

Robert M Ramstad
ps. Twitter remains in control and is responsible for any tweets posted by others.



No comments:

Post a Comment