Monday, December 3, 2018

Letter to Mark Zuckerberg CEO Facebook 12/3/18

Dear Mark Zuckerberg,
I want you to know that I will join any class-action lawsuit against Facebook. By not allowing facebookers to decide whose message they wish to receive, you in fact are illegally censoring Free Speech. This means that ALL Facebook users can join any class action lawsuit against Facebook.
I believe that Facebook and Twitter are both run by American Zionist Jews.that care more for Jews and Israel then they do American Democracy..Are you an American Jewish traitor?
I supported the birth of Israel, I celebrated! and I supported Israel for over 50 years. No Longer! Why? because I know that Zionist Jews are Naziis at heart. The genocide against Palestinians has been on going since Israels birth. Jews make deals to give them time and to relax their hated opponents, whom they kill with glee!
Mark, did you serve in the IDF? Most Americans don't know about American Jews being compelled to serve in Israel's IDF for one year. Did you serve? Have you been brainwashed by the IDF or worse the Mossaud? Frankly I'm tired of of Israel and esp. Netanyahu and in general Israels constant manipulation of Americas Foreign policy.
There is no differance between rolling genocide over 70 years and the halocaust. I also want to remind you that 80 million people died of which 6 million were Jews. You weren't the only one's who suffered, my Father was one. Sincerly, Robert M Ramstad

No comments:

Post a Comment