Friday, August 17, 2018

76 B'day thankyou

Thank you all my friends who wished me a happy b'day. I appreciate your remembrances. I want to express my deep appreciation to my friend Chris Groh who takes care of me and Rocky in our hour of need. I'm speaking directly about his support of Rocky and me during my 9 day hosp stay and my hospitalization for pneumonia. He also welcomed me into his foosball group including some of the best in the USA. I really look forward to our Tuesday eve get together. Surprisingly, they leave their wives and girlfriends at home. And rarely do we talk politics.
Rocky loves going to Chris house he's made friends with Chile Chris's tea cup Chiwawa, Pauls extra large black lab and Robs old German Shepard. These dogs love and look forward to Tuesday nights. Not surprisingly, Chile rules the roost!

I also want to thank the Lucky family for including me at Thanksgiving, Xmas and Easter.and on their camping trips. All these people make life worth living. I'm eternally thankful for including me.

No comments:

Post a Comment