Thursday, February 9, 2017

Reply to Disqus claim

I believe in Jesus Christ and his "Good News".  Remember Jesus threw the money lenders out of the temple they were disgracing.  They were Jewish Rabbis who used the temple to loan money.  I reject, the Old Testament God of the Jews.  A God of war and retribution.  I do accept those parts of the OT that support the "Good News" and I accept the Jewish history which is replete with idol worship every-time God looked away.  He even had the Jews wander in the desert for 40 years ... but they are a "stiff necked" people.  Truth is Jews rejected God before he rejected them.  At the moment I'm reading Corinthians II and enjoying Paul's preaching he suffered under Jewish and Roman law.  was beaten with sticks and whipped a bunch of times.  I understand he's on his way to Jerusalem where he will meet his maker.  As a matter of Fact Jews did everything in their power to stop the spread of Christianity.
Because there is so large a difference between the Old Jewish God and the "Good News" of Jesus Christ,  I have decided that God himself must have been  reborn and resurrected at the same time as Jesus Christ.  It is the only logical explanation, after all, Jesus said I'm the Father, son, and holy ghost.  He said I am the way.  Jesus was part of the temple and was a rabbi like Saul.  He never said follow the jewish god he said follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment