Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Letter to Spokane PD

         I'm sick of the way the city is plowing, It blocks every driveway, every walkway and every drain. All of this so people can get from parking to parking lot. Then they have the audacity to threaten to use our Favorite People to write tickets for folks that have failed to move city snow off a city sidewalk...HaaaaRUfffmmm. 
        May I suggest!, that you folks champion the little guy, you know the Old Man hobbling to the bus stop in traffic,because the city decided not to clear it's sidewalk. I have actually spent the last three days trying to find "my drain', to no avail....it's there somewhere, like the fire-hydrant.
       So I'm encouraging my favorite Police Dept. to write the city about a 1000 tickets for every bridge, walkway, every block around every park, you get the idea. Then to make everybody happy the city can forgive every stupid parking ticket that honest people refuse to pay. I'd say: 1,000,000$ in sidewalk tickets offset by 1,000,000$ in unpaid parking tickets should resolve problem, What say U:?

No comments:

Post a Comment