Thursday, June 11, 2015

Access Wash and DSHS

Robertmramstad@yahoo.com
This is a notification to DSHS that i'm trying to file an appeal to your denial of benefits. Also, a notification that i've tried to file a Change of Circumstances.  Also, i have attempted to apply a new application.  I've been trying for over a year to use these sites to keep my account up to date.
I have been singularly unsuccessful. I've tried to submit changes but apparently unsuccessful.  The submit button even blinks, making me think that the change or application has been submitted.  I have written to them several times...complaining and nothing changes.. Yesterday, I once again tried to apply.  I was successful in entering my account, but there were no records?  Not even a denial of benefits letter which i received +-7days ago.  Also, The attempt to apply wasn't there..And absolutely my new application wasn't there...there was nothing...! No records no nothing..
I'm forced to conclude that Access Wash  and Wash Conn are Right Wing cutouts designed to discourage people from doing applying to DSHS.  This is an insult to your customers and should be removed "Any unclear or incomplete messages will not be responded to"

No comments:

Post a Comment