Wednesday, July 24, 2013

every thing is screwed up!?

  I lost my credit card- so i ordered a new one .  in the meantime my phone was shutnoff by virgin--i pay by credit card..  then rocky jumped into the river n struck a broken bottle--severly cutting his leg..i got the bleeding stopped--but not before my liv rm rug was ruined.. i wrapped his leg tightly n went to bed 11pm..got up early his foot was swollen 2X.  i took him to the vet who wanted 350$--i went home., got my supplies ready.. his cut had quit bleeding..TYJ.. I wrapped his leg firmly-- cut the top off a sock n slid it over his foot n foreleg..puttin pressure on both. told rocky to leave it alone--which he did for 3 days..  Now he,s in charge keeping it clean--a really nasty scar is forming.  my carpet is ruined.  Rocky did not bleed out.. I,m thankful his achilles tendon was missed.. i love his independent spirit--this week he decided he wanted to swim across the spokane river.  I watched him go he went about half way turned chicken n came back.  About 15 min later--he took off again.. i decided to cheer him on.. he got thru the confusion zone where caution n desire meet. he took off for the farshore and made it.  He shook himself off, ran up river--and plunged back into the river.  And swam back all triumphant... When we got home-- their was a shut off notice for my utilities..oh great! and then my water pump whent out on my van.  OOh there,s more--suffice to say I,m getting over my whinning snievling and feeling sorry for myself all at one time! the problems will be solved--one by one.  In the mean time I thank Jesus Christ for his blessings on our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment