Wednesday, June 20, 2012

TO: the ALLMITY

I would like to thank Jesus Christ my lord and savior.
For taking me to the river.
For saving me, and celebrating at Lyle point.
You have allowed me to lay a line down on Your River Lord!
You have opened my eyes so i might see a bird pluck an insect from the air.
A dogfight for life itself.
Can i do less?
Your sweet potato, raisin, cinnamon loaf is a true inspiration.*  
So sweet and humble, I made two loaves..
Thank You Lord

*Sweet potato cinnamon raisin loaf..
 2 1/2 cups flour
 1 cup sugar
 2 tsp baking powder
 1 tsp salt
 1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp nutmeg
2 tbl spoons cinnamon in
1tbl spoon on top
 1/2 cup vegetable shortening
1 cup raisins
2 large eggs
1 can apple sauce +/   
2tsp vanilla
1 tsp allspice
1 cup frozen sweet potato french fries (chopped) 
1 warm loaf pan (oiled)

350 F. 50 min. UMMM ...

 Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment